*Transportation to / from arriving airport and to / from clinic for treatment and hospital (if required).
* Fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom, one kitchen, one living room apartment provided in a closed facility with security. Bedroom one: Full size bed suitable for two normal size people. Bedroom two: Twin or full size bed suitable for one normal size person.
* Cable TV with 40 English channels, Broadband Internet service including WiFi, Landline telephone that includes free calling to most western countries (North America and Europe).
* In-apartment clothing washer and dryer, Conventional and microwave ovens, Refrigerator / freezer, Coffee maker.
* Eating utensils (plates, bowls, cups, silverware),Cookware and kitchen utensils, Linens.
*Shower with hand rails, Shower seat, Available raised toilet seat adaptor with handles.
* Available Wheelchair, Available walker.
* On site clinic English/Spanish translator during normal business hours (note: all doctors speak fluent English).
* Pre-packaged processed food suitable for consumption during patient neutropenia (approximately 7-10 days) prior to engraftment recovery.
* Regular cleaning service and daily cleaning during patient neutropenia (low immune system).
* Alcohol Hand Sanitizer and Bottled water.