Pre-testing to determine patient suitability for transfusion.
* Pre-transfusion Lab Testing
* Pre-Transfusion Specialist Evaluations
Routine Drugs Used for HSCT Procedure in the Appropriate Patient-Specific Adjusted Dosages
Apheresis Stem Cell Collection
Blood Product Infusions (if required)
PICC LINE insertion (if required)
HSCT procedure & post-conditioning engraftment recovery
* CD34+ stem cell mobilization & collection (not including uncommon difficult mobilization cases requiring Plerixafor).
* Non-myeloablative conditioning (Cyclophosphamide + Rituximab).
* Unmanipulated hematopoietic stem cell graft infusion Managed & Directed by Dr. Guillermo J. Ruiz Argüelles and Dr. David Gómez Almaguer.
* Engraftment recovery monitoring, blood testing and regular follow ups by available hematologists.
* Medical staff consultation on-call 24/7 during the duration of the procedure.
* Final evaluation and check following engraftment recovery prior to patient departure.